Friday, July 13, 2012

Anna Kournikova

Nicknames: Murzik (Russian for "my little pet")
Birthdate: June 7, 1981 Birthplace: Moscow, Russia

Lives: Miami, Florida Marital Status: Dating NHL Detroit Red Wings' Sergei Fedorov , who is 11 years her Senior (she started seeing him while she was 15 & he was 26!!!) Eyes: Blue Hair: Blond Height: 5' 8" (174cm) Weight: 123 lbs. (60 kg)


***When asked what she was looking forward to doing in NY, "What do you think I'm here for? Playing, of course. What are you here to do? You are here to write. Same thing for me. I have to get ready. I have to practice. I played this morning. I had lunch. I went to sleep. I practiced here again tonight. Then I had to get ready for my match. I'm going to have a massage, have room service, sleep and then wake up tommorrow and practice and play my doubles match, and the same, and the same, every day.". . . "If I were to be caring about what people say, I think that I would have no thoughts of my own." [NEW YORK TIMES November 15, 2000]***

No comments:

Post a Comment