Saturday, July 14, 2012

Anne Hathaway Talks "Dark Knight Rises" on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon"

With the premiere of her highly anticipated film coming up, Anne Hathaway has been extremely busy making her rounds to the many talk shows.
The brunette beauty hit up “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" on Friday night (July 13) and talked about “The Dark Knight Rises” and brought along a new clip to entice eager Batman fans.

When discussing the film, the host said, “I saw the ‘Dark Knight Rises.’ Wow! It is awesome. I think legally I’m not allowed to say anything about the movie.”

Miss Hathaway replied, “I wouldn’t recommend saying anything.” Fallon continued, “But I will say this. Batman is in the movie. Can I say that?”
He added, “There’s so many fun things that I can talk to you about, but I can’t tell you. But there’s fun things in this movie. You’re like ‘What?!?’ And it’s good. You hit a homerun in this movie. Congratulations, you play Catwoman. I can say that.”
When discussing working with famed director Christopher Nolan, the 29-year-old actress said, “The first few times I met him I couldn’t even really look him in the eye. I was so intimidated. But you spend some time on set, and you learn to like read how the days go. Because he’s not a very demonstrative person, so if you get a hug, it’s like amazing. And if he’s being quiet, you know it’s probably not a great day. And if he starts making jokes, you’re like ‘Oh my god, this day is so good.’ And if he starts quoting MacGruber, you’re just like this film will win an Oscar.”
As always, Jimmy had some fun with Miss Hathaway as the two performed a new skit, “Let Us Play With Your Look!” where the two dressed-up in Lady Gaga inspired apparel and gave a lucky audience member a fun makeover.
Watch the interview and skit below!

No comments:

Post a Comment